I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
The glory of God is the human person fully alive.
- God wants life for us.
- The purpose of our life is to learn how to love.
- Where the action in our life is, God is present and active.
- God does not send us pain and suffering, but works with us in them for good.
- The paradigm of death/resurrection is key to understanding our existence.
- God can and should be imaged in countless ways, no image being adequate to the mystery.
- God often appears in human form.
- We are neither naturally good nor naturally evil, but immensely malleable and ultimately responsible for our own becoming.
- God’s will for us is found within our own deepest wanting.
- Good people are tempted by what seems morally or spiritually good.
Thomas Hart, Hidden Spring: The Spiritual Dimension of Therapy
“I’m perfectly at ease with whatever comes… I’m looking forward to a new adventure.”
Radical tea towels by The Radical Tea Towel Company